# Create a Chart in which you compare the following for each resolution you identified Week 2.
All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.
• Cost of each resolution (This includes
financial cost as well as other costs (labor,
resource utilization intensity, worker burden,
• Financial implications of each resolution (Will
this resolution save money or cost more money
for the company, state, government etc.?
Explain how this will occur. If you cannot
find direct costs, it is okay to give estimates
and/or use information from comparable
• Economic (Will the resolution(s) have financial
impact beyond the local level (ie company
level)? If so, explain.
• Resources (What resources are going to be
needed to carry this out? What resources can
be saved or generated?)
• Quality of care
• Patient outcomes
–> The content needs to be comprehensive, accurate, and /or persuasive.
–> The policy brief chart clearly outlines the
required information in an understandable
–> Major points are stated clearly.
The tone is appropriate to the content and assignment.
* Chart uses text appropriate to the target
* Chart conveys message in terms appropriate to
the target audience.
* Cite 5 scholarly articles/resources using APA format.